Patrick Bisogno — Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn and Staten Island Injury Lawyer
Throughout his career, Patrick Bisogno has been consistently successful in the courtroom, allowing just three defense verdict since 1998. His record of achievement for injured people includes a $10.6 million construction case verdict in 2000 and a $4 million verdict in a premise liability case. Mr. Bisogno received the largest verdict in New York State in 2011 for an Intentional Tort as well as the 19th highest verdict of 2011. He has been featured in New York Magazine for “New York’s Top Verdicts and Settlements and Personal Injury Litigators."
He uses the insight developed in trying numerous cases each year to closely evaluate each case and its potential for success in the courtroom.
New York personal injury attorney, Patrick Bisogno is a graduate of St. John's University School of Law (J.D.1989) and St. John's University, (B.A. 1986). He is admitted New York and New Jersey Bar Associations and the U.S. District Court (Southern and Eastern New York and New Jersey) as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. He is also a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice:
- Litigation & Appeals
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, Jamaica, New York, 1989
- B.A., St. John's University, 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice